PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE TO OPEN NEW WINDOW AND REVEAL ACTUAL SIZE, IMAGE IS SHRUNK FOR THE WEBSITE
Here you will fined Head, Body, Shield + Sword templates, as well as our collection of over 3000 different customs, and how to use these!
More bodies here: Graal Body Templates
More bodies here: Graal Shield and Sword templates
Uploading Guidelines UPDATED for new uploading process 06/22/2011
1. DO NOT USE SOLID WHITE OR BLACK! it will make your file transparent.
2. Keep everything appropriate. Meaning no profanity, nothing drug related, nothing sexual, nothing racist, nothing sexist, or in game Graal sprites. If we find that it is not original, we reserve the right to refund half or all your gralats as a penalty.
3. DO NOT MAKE THINGS THAT ARE COPYRIGHTED, TRADE MARKED, REGISTERED, PATENTED OR ANY OTHER SORT OF COMBINATION. Draw everything yourself. Do not use Google’d images, do not use game sprites, do not use predefined textures, or anything like that. Such as things you would find in a specific anime, video game, movies or toys. If we find that it is not original, we reserve the right to refund half or all your gralats as a penalty.
4. Do not name your files after existing files. Or do not upload files under the same name (such as a sword and shield under the exact same name). If you want to update a shield, have us delete the original one and upload the new one under a different name. Do not use any symbols in file names except – and _. And keep file names appropriate. Please limit your file names to 24 characters (not including the .png).
5. The uploaders are NOT in charge of uploading the following: Hats and furniture. We have a graphics team to work on that separately.
6. We do not convert images into shields for you or draw shields for you. You draw everything yourself. We don’t do touch ups either. Also, everything is uploaded in order. Do not ask us to upload something before someone else, because they may have been waiting a long time!
7. Please use the templates we provide! Adding color to one side of the template does not actually change it. Also do not keep text or extra space outside the templates. Templates can be found at tinyurl.com/graaluploading
Source from official graal FAQ, click HERE For more info